Cares Act HEERF
- Regan Career Institute has signed and returned to the Department the Certification and Agreement and the assurance that the institution has used, or intends to use, no less than 50 percent of the funds received under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act to provide Emergency Financial Aid Grants to students.
- Regan Career Institute is expected to receive $87,162 as the total amount of funds from the Department pursuant to the institution’s Certification and Agreement [for] Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students. As of May 22, 2020, 50% of the funds has been received.
- Regan Career Institute will distribute $43,581 or more to it’s eligible students as Emergency Financial Aid Grants under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act as of the date of submission (i.e., as of the 30-day Report and every 45 days thereafter).
- As of May 22, 2020, Regan Career Institute estimates approximately 45-50 students at the institution are eligible to participate in programs under Section 484 in Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965 and thus eligible to receive Emergency Financial Aid Grants to students under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act.
- The total number of students who have received an Emergency Financial Aid Grant to students under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act as of May 22, 2020 is 0 as Regan Career Institute prepares the appropriate distribution of funds.
- The method(s) used by the institution to determine which students receive Emergency Financial Aid Grants and how much they would receive under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act was through a student survey financial aid needs based analysis process.
- Any instructions, directions, or guidance provided by the institution to students concerning the Emergency Financial Aid Grants include online video conferencing, email correspondences, and instructor aided communications.