GEneral Regan Career Institute Questions

We started training our students in 2004 and our staff and instructors have loved what we do ever since.  We take pride in providing the best medical training we can.  
Yes, we are accredited by ABHES which is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.  We are also approved by the California BPPE and CDPH.  Please see our accreditations, licenses, and memberships here.  We are here to serve you and take pride in providing the best education to our students.
Yes, we are accredited and meet the standards of the U.S. Department of Education to conduct educational training programs eligible for Federal Financial Aid.  

This will depend on which license.  For example, if are a licensed Phlebotomist or a licensed Medical Laboratory Technician or any other medical license under the jurisdiction of CDPH in the state of California.  You can have your employer lookup your information here.

RCI does not provide student Visas or any other type of Visa for entry into the United States.  If student has gained entry access into the United States through, perhaps a travel Visa, student enrollment into a short program might be possible.  

Click to learn more about a program below