Long Course fREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS!
long course SCHOOLING INFORMATION
It will vary from course to course but generally the benefits for each are below.
* Typically greater than 900 hours or approximately 9 months. Some may be longer
* Federal Financial Aid Eligible
* Degree option available
* In depth deep dive training into a specific field but also covers a wide area of study
* Longer skills and hands-on training
* Duration of classes tend to be shorter per day with flexible Day or Night options
* Typically between 50-200 hours of training
* Usually on the weekends, but night and day full day schedules are available
* Courses are geared towards specific certifications and licenses oriented training
* Fast paced, typically accelerated in nature (we fit a lot in a short time)
* Cheaper in cost and faster to complete
* Class schedules are typically all day but only for a few days until completion.
Yes! We encourage this as it’s the quickest way to get you the answers that you need. We can also ask you questions on the phone as we get to know you so we can properly coach you on the program that might be best suited for you.
FAFSA stands for Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®). Whether you think you qualify for federal financial aid or not, we advise you submit your application here as a starting point. No school can do this for you, but we can help guide you as best as we can through the process.
Submit your application here as a starting point.
In general, most long format courses quality for federal financial aid. Please call us at 213-398-8838 so we can help guide you through the process.
This will depend on which license. For example, if are a licensed Phlebotomist or a licensed Medical Laboratory Technician or any other medical license under the jurisdiction of CDPH in the state of California. You can have your employer lookup your information here.
Yes, we are accredited by ABHES which is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. We are also approved by the California BPPE and CDPH. Please see our accreditations, licenses, and memberships here. We are here to serve you and take pride in providing the best education to our students.
It depends on the course, but generally we incorporate both On-Campus in person instruction with onilne instruction where appropriate.
You can call us or email us at any time. Someone will get back to you right away.
Email: [email protected]
Even our messager box on the bottom right.
For information regarding our waiver of liability please read here.
- Information on our BPPE Disclosure.
- Disclaimer and Waiver Information
- Latest information on the CARES ACT.
Students may login here.
Check out our latest medical course schedule here.
RCI does not provide student Visas or any other type of Visa for entry into the United States. If student has gained entry access into the United States through, perhaps a travel Visa, student enrollment into a short program might be possible.