It will vary from course to course but generally the benefits for each are below.
* Typically greater than 900 hours or approximately 9 months. Some may be longer
* Federal Financial Aid Eligible
* Degree option available
* In depth deep dive training into a specific field but also covers a wide area of study
skills and hands-on training
* Duration of classes tend to be shorter per day with flexible Day or Night options
* Typically between 50-200 hours of training
* Usually on the weekends, but night and day full day schedules are available
* Courses are geared towards specific certifications and licenses oriented training
* Fast paced, typically accelerated in nature (we fit a lot in a short time)
* Cheaper in cost and faster to complete
* Class schedules are typically all day but only for a few days until completion.
Don’t know which course to take try out course selector
! You may be a great fit for all the courses